Gulf Shores, Alabama

Have you ever been to gulf shores, Alabama or one of  your relatives? If not then you should really go because it is so fun. You can do many fun things there especially going to the beach.  It is a fun bonding time to go with your family you can bring shovels and toys to make sand castles, look for seashells, play with friends, dive in the water, and many other things. One really fun place to go if you are in to history is the USS Alabama battleship boat. I went there and it was so fun you can go to the gift shop, able to do things, and watch documentary’s about the boats.

Another place right by the beach where you can eat is called the Hangout. While you are waiting for your food you can go play in the sand right by it because there is an outdoor area that is connected to it. In the summer you can play on a football field, dance to music,  they have dance parties, and when they pick they do a bubble machine and it is so fun.

Then when your food comes it is really good and they have a variety of american foods to eat. Another good place to go to is the island, they have entertainment and games you can play and also some little carnival rides. Out of the whole thing they have shopping stores and you can find anything, I mean anything there if you needed something. I really hope you consider going here because I couldn’t name every place but there is way more and are all so much fun.

A New Day Michael Levine-Clark via Compfight