In The Dog House

Don’t you love when you accomplish things that are hard to do? Well I do, and my three group members are doing a project that will change or help the world or environment. That is making homemade dog toys for our local shelter. My group is still so exited about this project and will dread when it is over, so we will enjoy and cherish it now. If you want you can go check out my blog about my entire project in detail 20% project blog.

I made quite a lot of accomplishments on this windy and bumpy road. One of my first and biggest things I accomplished is coming up with doing this astonishing project and getting permission to be allowed to do it. We asked our teacher if our idea was good and she loved the idea, we were going to go though the roof with excitement because of how happy we were. Another was when we wanted to have one of our group members grandparents (Grandma) be our mentor and we were psyched that she said yes and was really looking forward to our project. The reason we picked her is because she has dealt and sewn things like blankets, pillows, hats, etc. Then if she could do that then she would have advice and information on what to do for us.

I have couple more things I would like to discuss and share with you, so please continue reading. My third is encountering our principal about doing a bake sale to get money to make the toys at a school game. We were going to make posters about what the customers money is going to and why we are doing this but in this month. There is going to be cookies, Capri suns, and cupcakes. That is all the accomplishments that I have for now, I hope you enjoyed and really liked it.

I have multiple things I want to accomplish is this current month of December. One of them is making posters and test toys for the bake sale, but we aren’t actually going to have it until winter break which is going to be next year or January. Our group also wants to look at toys that were approved by the ASPCA and ask about that, or if that does’n’t work then try to call them. We recently tried to call before hand but it did not work and that was for about three days straight so we talked to the assistant principal and he said to look at toys that were approved by them and find out information about it. That is all I have, and I really hope you like it!

This really describes this blog because my group has a lot of stuff to do.