My Amazing and Astonishing Project

Have you ever done a project that will change the world? Or help it in any way? Well, at my school we are doing a project called a 20% project where we help the world in any way, but not donating money or doing sales. The reason it is called this is because we spend 20 percent of our time working on this and usually every Friday, which is not including speeches and plans to make up other days. At the beginning we have to come up with an idea, do a speech about it and use a visual aide to present, do our project, and at the end we have to present our speech again about if it succeeded and if it was worth it. My project is about helping my local animal shelter by making dog toys for them. Our Mentor  (the first definition) is one of my members grandparents. It would mean a lot to me if you went to go check out my aide: Visual Aide

Some emotions I am feeling about my project is exited, I am ready to get with my group and talk about taking our text steps forward like when we had to show our idea to our teachers. Another emotion that goes threw everyday, even when we don’t do the project, is anxious because I love doing the project and when we were to the part about contacting the shelter. A third thing is scared because when we were doing our speech i was scared and also I am scared because the athletic director didn’t respond to my group yet so we can do the bake sale to raise money for materials.

We have a lot of plans for this month of November. One is we need to get in touch with the athletic director and him actually respond to us. Then we want to make a couple sample toys for the people at  the basketball game and make posters too to see what it is and why (our project). We also get caprisuns,cookies, and cupcakes for the it. After all that we will finally actually have the bake sale. We will lastly contact the ASPCA and then see if it in safe to make the toys for the dogs. If this succeeds we might make cat toys also. I really hope you enjoyed this blog about this interesting project and love it!
Celestial Fix 6 Pekka Nikrus via Compfight
It always starts with a little idea

Tokyo 4231 tokyoform via Compfight

Our group is thee people