Improving Improvements of Throwing Kindness Around

I believe there is a problem around the school which is that there is not enough showing of kindness and showing people what you should do and not do. If I could improve my school I would help everyone by putting signs up around the school that will effect people to be kind. The problem i see is that people are getting bullied and maybe if they see and think about what they are doing, then making them not do it. I really hope this will lower the rates of bulling. People a lot of times think about what things say then they wont do it because in most cases people don’t actually think: OK so is this a good or bad idea i am making? This might also let them be kinder by brightening someones day and having maybe another best friend.

There is multiple signs I would like to put up. A sight that I looked at was Acts of Kindness.
My second credit is for this sight: 101 Random Acts of Kindness I want to put the following types of signs:

• bullying rates
  • don’t do it
  • treat people the way you want to be treated
  • spread kindness like confetti
  • would it be nice
  • you don’t know what happens in peoples lives
  • life is short be kind
  • you don’t have to say something nice to everyone you just simply be nice
  • one thing can effect everybody’s days
  • don’t judge a book by its cover
  • beauty is within
  • if you see someone left out sit or talk to them                                                                                                                                             The thing is you don’t have to go up to tons of people one a day will affect the world and even none and just waving or smiling at people will help. You never know how someones live is going they might act the way they are because their parents are divorced or… other things. Another thing is that you only live once, so don’t worry about how you look how popular you are, who your friends are etc. I want some of you people to know that people are the same and it isn’t about how you look because just like in Beauty and the Beast, “beauty is found within”, which means that it is your heart that matters.  Image result for a person sharing                                                             here is the link and credit for this picture sharing food  April via Compfight                                                be happy no sad like this face!!