My Passion

Hi, my name is Gabby and it is nice to meet you. If you are wondering what topic this is about then I will, hopefully you will enjoy this.  Well let’s get to the point I am  passionate about this because I have been playing since I was three and it is fun. My number that I have always worn  is #10 I have had it since I was three when my team started having numbers. Now the part I have been waiting for when I  SCORE A GOAL, who doesn’t love when you see it roll in the goal, seems slow in your head and then the crowd cheering, I love that feeling.

This is going to be the second paragraph and if you ever think about playing soccer remember, “Its not over till the whistle blows” -Mia Hamm. I think this quote matters because the score can always be changed so don’t give up till the whistle blows and the games over. In soccer you can do tricks to fake that you are going in  another direction. Another thing you can do is pass to your teammates. One thing is you don’t have to be the best, the worst, or the most experienced and inexperienced. Another thing is you don’t have a be good at sports it is a very fluid game; put the ball in the with getting pushed down and trick moves. A third is you won’t have tons of  injuries in soccer rather than football at least. I hope you learned why I like this sport and it is my passion, thanks for listening.

2017-09-08 WSCO | MCU Griffins vs UBCO Heat Sangudo via Compfight Sangudo via Compfight